The Marketing Review has been developed by combining our 20+ years experience marketing professional services firms with foundational research into over 1,000 client organizations and over 200 firm marketing departments to understand what’s important to clients in selecting a firm and what the leading firms do differently.
We assess your firm on up to 3 dimensions — its branding, thought leadership, and digital marketing efforts — how broad or narrow we go depends on your unique situation. Then, we provide specific, actionable advice on how to improve in each area along with a roadmap to drive your firm to its desired future state.
What You Can Expect From a Marketing Review
- Objective feedback on your firm’s brand strategy, corporate and practice messaging, and visual identity systems.
- Advice on how to take your thought leadership to market to achieve deeper impact.
- Recommendations for how to improve your website’s ability to attract high quality traffic and turn it into leads for your firm.
- Suggestions for improving the marketing technologies you already use to turn more leads into conversations and revenue.
- A 36-month roadmap, with expected costs and timelines, to implement all our suggested improvements (either with or without us).