WHEN THOUGHT LEADERSHIP FAILS TO DELIVER THE RESULTS YOU WANT, THE PROBLEM IS OFTEN IN THE LAST MILE OF DEVELOPMENT.
Too often, firms make big investments in intellectual capital only to fall down the moment they hit publish because they underestimate the complexity of how, where and when clients learn. Rattleback helps you solve the last mile problem by tailoring your content to your prospects’ needs and taking it to market through a multi-dimensional, multi-channel strategy. We break your big ideas down into a mix of content formats and uses orchestrated to drive deeper levels of prospect engagement. We help you publish in the right places at the right time to extend reach, while building a body of work to maximize SEO value.
A thought leadership marketing program will provide:
- Short- and long-form content to meet prospects at their available attention spans, from whitepapers, to articles, tweets, and posts
- A mix of lean-back formats such as video, interactive and audio content, as well as lean-in formats like blogs and eBooks to engage prospects how they learn
- Content for different use cases and each stage of the buying cycle, such as research summaries, how-to guides, leadership discussion tools, and benchmarking data
- Later-stage content for vetting purposes, including case studies and solution pages
- Content designed for different channels, including self-publishing, 3rd party journals, and social publishing
AN ORCHESTRATED THOUGHT LEADERSHIP PROGRAM WILL HELP YOU: