An overview on the fundamentals of brand building.
There’s an old saying in professional services, “people do business with people they like.” Except when they don’t. The reality is, each year, clients spend billions of dollars with firms like Accenture, McKinsey, AECOM, and CH2M not necessarily because they “like” their people more but because of the reputation of the firms themselves — because of their brands.
So, how do you build a brand like that within your niche? This webinar covers the fundamentals of brand building for professional services firms:
- What branding actually means in a professional services firm.
- The 3 core elements of an effective brand strategy.
- What process works best to develop that strategy.
- How much and what type of research you should do to inform that process.
- How to actually implement your strategy — beyond just logos and messaging to thought leadership and other tools that will meaningfully influence the market’s opinion of your firm.
- How to assess your firm’s unique situation — do you need to completely rebrand? Or, just refresh what you have?
Presenter: Jason Mlicki
Date Recorded: 6/9/2017
Length: 50 Minutes
Join the 170 marketers who’ve downloaded this webinar