- How effective they are at publishing thought leadership (blogs, articles, research, webinars, etc.)
- How effective they are at presenting marketing content (case studies, testimonials, etc.)
- Whether they’re following best practices for search engine optimization
- How effective they are at using calls-to-action to guide clients through their buying process
The results were startling. Below are some excerpts from the findings:
- 0% of firms were properly managing their calls-to-action and conversions.
- While the majority of firms were investing in thought leadership; only 20% were doing so effectively.
- Accounting firms were relying too much on their expertise (thought leadership).
- Engineering firms were relying too much on their experience (project profiles).
Complete the form below to read or download the 16-page handbook.