An end-to-end overview of professional services demand generation programs.
The responsibility of lead generation has increasingly been shifted to your marketing function. Marketing is responsible for generating sales-ready conversations this year. Yet, it is, and should be, tasked with creating future opportunity for years to come. For creating sustained long-term demand for the business. In short, it needs to do both. This webinar covers lead generation and demand creation:
- An overview of our demand generation model for professional services firms.
- How to carve out a unique and compelling point-of-view.
- How to translate that point-of-view into high quality content.
- How to turn that content into leads for today and tomorrow.
- How to nurture those leads into conversations for your business development team.
Presenter: Jason Mlicki
Date Recorded: 1/31/2018
Length: 51 Minutes
Join the 213 marketers who’ve downloaded this webinar